Wednesday 30 October 2019

Opinion: Why I Want an Overwatch Story Campaign More than Overwatch 2

Editor's Note: This piece was originally published in June, but we've repromoted it and updated sections of it in time for Blizzcon. 

For a game I still spend up to 20 hours a week playing, I’ll be the first to admit that Overwatch does have its problems. Yes, the inherent problems of balancing a 30-plus character hero-shooter roster plague it, the issues of its loot box culture are well documented, and not all are onboard with the new role lock system. None of these, however, affect my enjoyment of Overwatch enough; it’s still my favourite game.

Continue reading…



from IGN Video Games http://www.ign.com/articles/2019/10/30/opinion-why-i-want-an-overwatch-story-campaign-more-than-overwatch-2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment