Wednesday 13 November 2019

How Long is Pokemon Sword and Shield?

Pokemon Sword and Shield are the first mainline Pokemon games to ever appear on a home console, but just how long is this adventure? Ahead of launch Pokemon Sword and Shield developers said the game would have a “comparable amount of content” to previous games but now we can give you the full details from our time in the Galar region. Here are the story completion times of three separate playthroughs.

Janet Garcia, Guides Editor

I took my rightful place as champion of the Galar region after 46 hours of playtime. Most of my time was focused on getting all my gym badges and just progressing the story. But I definitely spent some of that time exploring the Wild Area, experimenting with Curry recipes, checking the Pokemon job boards, and shopping.

Continue reading…



from IGN Video Games http://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/13/how-long-is-pokemon-sword-and-shield
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment