Sunday 25 August 2019

GreedFall's Flexible Combat Feels Fantastic to Play

GreedFall has quietly flown under my radar since it’s announcement back in 2017, but finally caught my eye by chance when I saw a giant, tree-like monster fighting the main character on one of our displays at the office after E3 this year Magic, swords, and monsters are up-my-alley--so I was excited to play a hands-on demo with developer Spiders at Gamescom 2019. I went in a bit skeptical, but left with GreedFall as one of my most anticipated games this year.

GreedFall is a big historical-fantasy RPG with plenty of systems to dive into and things to get side-tracked by while exploring.  You can read a great overview of what GreedFall is here, and watch this developer interview with gameplay below to learn more. Here’s a quick rundown before we get into how it feels to play, which is, spoiler: fun.

Continue reading…



from IGN Video Games http://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/25/greedfall-hands-on-gameplay-preview-flexible-combat-feels-fantastic-gamescom-2019
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment