Friday 13 December 2019

13 Xbox Series X Color Schemes We Want To See

We just got our first look at Microsoft’s next generation of Xbox, the Xbox Series X! This large block shaped console was revealed to be tall enough to tower over the competition. It’s still a year away, and though we’re waiting to hear the details on all its specs, here’s a whole gallery of possible color schemes we’d like to see!

For search engine optimization purposes, here is a series of phrases: Xbox Series X, Xbox Series X colors, Xbox Series X Launch Colors, Can I Put Stickers On My Xbox Series X, Will People Make Fun of Me If I Buy A Purple Xbox Series X, Should I Paint My Xbox Series X With Cheap Paints I Bought At Dollar General, Do My Parents Love Me, and How Do I Get Free V-Bucks On My iPhone. Thank you!

Continue reading…



from IGN Video Games http://www.ign.com/articles/2019/12/13/13-xbox-series-x-color-schemes-we-want-to-see
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment