Monday 13 May 2019

Why Now Is a Great Time to Return to Sea of Thieves

Like most, my initial experience with Sea of Thieves was a bit shallower than I would’ve liked. With all three factions sending you on errands to the same islands over and over, the content dried up quickly. I wanted to play more because I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay and setting it offered, but I wanted more things to do. So I sat back and waited. Now, a little over a year and an ocean of updates later, I decided to dive back in after the brand new Anniversary Update - and here’s why I think you should, too.

I was itching to try the first part of the Tall Tales campaign -- a set of stories exploring the pirates who live on the Sea of Thieves -- called The Shores of Gold. It’s a series of nine short-form adventures that have you sailing the open seas following the trail of the Magpie’s Wing, a ship that had disappeared while searching for a mysterious island which said to possess unimaginable riches. While the clues didn’t seem to make any sort of sense when I first began, I quickly became engrossed in solving each riddle.

Continue reading…



from IGN Video Games http://www.ign.com/articles/2019/05/13/why-now-is-a-great-time-to-return-to-sea-of-thieves
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment