Friday 21 June 2019

Elden Ring Is an Evolution of Dark Souls Says Creator

Elden Ring’s announcement trailer shown off at E3 2019’s Xbox Briefing had honestly left me clueless. The most noteworthy aspect was, of course, the fact that Elden Ring’s world is being created as a collaboration between Miyazaki and A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin. But besides that, all I understood was that the “Elden Ring” had been shattered… by somebody or something?

It almost felt like the narrator’s words “I doubt you could even imagine it” were addressed to me personally.

Luckily, Miyazaki was not the secretive soul master I had imagined him to be. He was open and friendly and seemed eager to tell me all about his new game and the meaning behind the Elden Ring.

Continue reading…



from IGN Video Games http://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/21/elden-ring-is-an-evolution-of-dark-souls-says-creator-a-e3-2019
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment