Wednesday 19 June 2019

The Best New Monster Hunter: Iceborne Feature Isn't What You'd Think

I never had to be sold on Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. I'm a constant Monster Hunter player and have been nothing short of ecstatic to tackle any and all new content that's been introduced via frequent updates throughout the last year.

With that in mind, there wasn't one singular thing I especially wanted from the new massive expansion coming to Monster Hunter World this year - besides more monsters to hunt and make armor out of, of course - so color me surprised when I found myself getting overly excited about something I'd never have expected.

Your mantles can now be upgraded with decoration slots. Granted, the decorations on mantles are only active when the mantles are equipped, but still – decoration slots! Keep in mind, "best" is being used, obviously, very subjectively here, but I literally shouted with glee when I saw that. It was the first thing I shared with my Monster Hunter squad after my hands-on demo and interview and they, to my surprise, shared in my excited rambling.

Continue reading…



from IGN Video Games http://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/19/the-best-new-monster-hunter-world-iceborne-feature-isnt-what-youd-think-e3-2019
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment